Followers



Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Visioning with Oliver Luck

I thought that most of you would enjoy hearing from someone other than me regarding vision and forward thinking for safety professionals, and the rest of your organization. Well, I enlisted my good friend and former teammate, Oliver Luck, to talk briefly about vision as a part of resilience and mental toughness. You and I know that visioning does much more than that, so take a look.


Oliver was an academic all-American at West Virginia University, Rhodes Scholar finalist, and played quarterback for the Houston Oilers. He was president of NFL Europe and the Houston Dynamo of Major League Soccer. Most recently he was the athletic director at West Virginia University and is currently an executive vice president with the National Collegiate Athletic Association. He is the father of Andrew Luck, star quarterback of the Indianapolis Colts.

No comments :

Post a Comment